8 Great Postcard Marketing Ideas
Quick Tip: Need beautiful postcards ASAP? Check out our reviews of the best postcard printing services. Prices start at $0.14/postcard!
In a world of eblasts and Facebook invites, sometimes the best way to market your business is through traditional snail mail.
As out of date as that may sound, direct-mail marketing ensures your message will be seen. It’s up to you, though, to make your marketing message extraordinary.
Use awesome design to boost your postcard to the top of the “read” pile of your target audience.
1. Your design can stand out without a huge wash of colors, as this simple but effective postcard demonstrates.
2. What do you get when you cross a unicycle-driving one-man band with a polka dot hat and an octopus? I’m actually not quite sure, but this quirky design shows embracing weirdness in design can be a good way to stand out.
3. This captivating photo, with its simple use of colors and clean lines, definitely has an impact.
4. Even though the ‘times are tough’ message has been done, when you use a superhero approach to a recession-based marketing theme, your effect can be uplifting.
5. This landscaping company took the message about their fall foliage removal service and combined it with a quality graphics mix that results in a balanced, informative postcard.
6. Simple can be good. You don’t have to overwhelm readers with a complex mural to leave an impression.
7. Let the power of photography work for you. This message doesn’t stray from the main point for a minute, getting right to the point of the service with a cohesive design.
8. This quirky design from a noodle company takes winter and uses it as an excellent way to let the season drive business.
What will always avail? Direct mail!
Traditional marketing has its time and place, and if you use an eye-catching, powerful design, there s a high likelihood your target audience will take more than a second look at your piece of promotional material. The key is creativity and balance. Good luck!