Automated Business Reply Mail
An enhanced Reply Mail design tool is now available online!
The United States Postal Service is excited to announce the system-wide enhancement of the Automated Business Reply Mail (ABRM) website, an online, self-service tool that allows mailers of Reply Mail to create USPS camera-ready artwork for domestic Reply Mail pieces in just a few steps.
What is the USPS Automated Business Reply Mail (ABRM) application?
The USPS ABRM online application provides a fast, flexible and simple to create domestic card, letter and flat-size mailpiece camera-ready artwork for Business Reply Mail (BRM) , Courtesy Reply Mail (CRM) , and Metered Reply Mail (MRM) . ABRM also creates artwork for card and letter-size pieces of Qualified Business Reply Mail (QBRM) . Additionally, ABRM provides the option to create a Facing Identification Mark (FIM) and Bar Code only for CRM and BRM artwork.
The ABRM tool provides a number of features for Reply Mail customers, including the ability to:
- Design and create approved USPS camera-ready artwork with an Intelligent Mail barcode (IMb )
- Place the barcode above the address block or in the barcode clear zone
- Add an image or logo related to the mailpiece
- Allow a third-party vendor or mail service provider to create artwork for clients
- Download artwork designs in PDF and EPS formats
- Store mailpieces and logos in the ABRM library for future use (up to 100MB)
What direct benefits can customers take advantage of by using the ABRM Online Tool?
The ABRM Tool offers customers effective, innovative means for generating approved USPS Reply Mail artwork for domestic use.
- Ease of Use: The ABRM Tool is easy to use and navigate, and provides a clear step-by-step process for creating artwork from beginning to end.
- 24/7 Availability: Customers no longer have to wait to receive their artwork! The ABRM Tool is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Cost and Time Savings: The ABRM Tool reduces the time and cost associated with the generation of artwork.